1. All short films submitted should have English subtitles. PLEASE MAKE SURE you send us an SRT file with the English subtitles.
The festival reserves the right to exclude films without srt file with English Subtitles.
2. ONLY 1 FILM PER DIRECTOR CAN BE SUBMITTED.
3. The production of the films submitted must be completed within three years prior to the event.
4. Entries that have been submitted to previous festivals are not eligible.
5. Short films running time must not exceed 25 minutes (the Selection Committee reserves the right to accept longer films in exceptional cases). Please do not state false running time if your film exceeds the accepted running time which is 25 min.
6. Entry Fee is 3,00 USD for all films submitted until the end of the running year and 5,00 USD for all films that will be submitted between January 1st and February 29th of each year.
7. Greek film makers are eligible to submit for free – please contact us by email for more information.
8. Submissions deadline is the end of February of each year.
9. Submit your film here.